Thank you for your TriCaster Advanced Edition purchase.
Your coupon code is sent to you by email.
You may redeem your coupon code at the NewTek Store using this direct link: https://store.newtek.com/tcae.html.
The NewTek Store is not linked to the NewTek Registration System, please create an account at the NewTek Store if you don’t already have one.
Below are instructions on how to redeem your coupon code. Please make sure your NewTek device has https internet access.
- Select your model of TriCaster(s) and add to Cart.
- On the shopping cart page, enter your alpha numeric Coupon Code into the ‘Discount Codes’ field on the right side of your screen and click ‘apply.
- After the Coupon Code is applied, click ‘Proceed to Checkout.’
- On the checkout screen, be sure to select ‘No Payment Information Required.’
- Complete your order by agreeing to the NewTek Terms, then click ‘Place Order.’
- You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order including the serial number and download link. You can also view your order and download the software by clicking ‘My Downloadable Products.’
- Install the TriCaster Advanced Edition v2 software.
- Once TriCaster Advanced Edition v2 software is installed, reboot the system and launch the software.
- Review and Agree to the End User License agreement.
- A small registration prompt will appear asking for your serial number. Enter your ‘NC’ serial number and click Continue. You’re registered! If you get to a screen that asks for a registration code, you’ve gone too far.
If you run into any problems of any kind, we would be very happy to help assist you. Just contact support through: http://newtek.com/contact-us.html