PTZOptics Gen 2 cameras are firmware upgradeable to support the NewTek NDI video over IP protocol. Here are the instructions to upgrade this firmware:
Go to https://ptzoptics.com/firmware-finder/ and insert the serial number for the camera you are upgrading. Check out this video for complete instructions.
Once You have upgraded the firmware the final step will be to activate your NDI|HX License. We will send you a NewTek coupon code by email that will allow you to receive the NDI|HX license.
You will need to redeem your coupon code at: https://store.newtek.com/index.php/ndi-hx-upgrade-for-cameras/ptzopticsndihxlicense.html
You may login to your store account or create an account if you don’t already have one.
Below are instructions on how to redeem your coupon code:
- Select the product category. (NDI|HX 3rd Party Cameras)
- Select product and add to Cart. (https://store.newtek.com/index.php/ndi-hx-upgrade-for-cameras/ptzopticsndihxlicense.html)
- On the shopping cart page, enter your alpha numeric Coupon Code into the ‘Coupon Code’ field on the right side of your screen and click ‘apply’.
- After the Coupon Code is applied, click ‘Proceed to Checkout.’
- On the checkout screen, be sure to select ‘No Payment Information Required.’
- Complete your order by agreeing to the NewTek Terms, then click ‘Place Order.’
- You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order including the serial number and download link. You can also view your order and download the software by clicking ‘My Downloadable Products.’
If you run into any problems of any kind, contact support through: http://newtek.com/contact-us.html We hope you enjoy your product, and we appreciate your business.