Upgrades & Renewing Support Plans or Annual Subscriptions
The below processes are for Upgrades, Renewing Support Plans and Subscriptions via your Master Avid Account;
If you purchased a NEW seat, license or subscription for Media Composer or other Avid software, please follow this process:
1. Go to www.avid.com and Select Sign In / Register
2. Log into your Master Avid Account. If you don’t have an account, create one
3. Select “My Products and Subscriptions”
In order to renew your Upgrade & Support Plan or Annual Subscription. Do not select “Avid Software Activation and Download;” doing this will just re-direct you to your “My Products and Subscriptions” page.
4. Locate the product you wish to renew
Renewing with an Activation Code
1. Select the arrow next to the Renew Support link
2. If you do not see the option to “Renew Support,” make sure “Auto Renewal” is turned OFF
1) In order to renew your Upgrade & Support plan or Annual Subscription using the process below, you must turn OFF Auto Renewal. If Auto Renewal is turned ON, you will not see the options to renew your plan or subscription. If you leave Auto Renewal ON, and you originally purchased through the Avid web store, you can simply leave it on and your Upgrade & Support plan or Annual Subscription will automatically renew via Avid’s web store.
3. Enter your Activation Code (also called a Redemption or Download Code) in the box provided and select Submit.
4. If the code is valid, the renewal will take affect and your Standard Support end date will change.