Thank You for Purchasing EDIUS Pro 9 Software!
Your activation serial number for installing the software will be provided by email. If you do not receive that email please check your Junk mail folder and then email our customer service department. EDIUS sales are restricted to North America only. We will not be able to complete your transaction if you are not in NA. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To Download the latest software version, please follow these steps:
- Register to obtain a Grass Valley User Account
- Log into the GrassValley.com Login page
- Register the product (EDIUS Pro 9) and your serial number on the Register a Grass Valley Product page
- After you have registered, click EDIUS Pro 9 on the Your Registered Products page
- Download the setup files
- Register for an EDIUS ID – Please note, you are REQUIRED to register for an EDIUS ID to launch EDIUS Pro 9
- If you experience any problems or get any error messages please contact Grass Valley directly using their support form
About your EDIUS ID
What’s an EDIUS ID?
Your EDIUS ID links you to your EDIUS Pro license key the first time that you use EDIUS Pro. This provides much greater license security, and helps Grass Valley to combat piracy and illegal software use.
EDIUS ID and EDIUS
Authentication of your serial number with your EDIUS ID is necessary to launch EDIUS. The first time EDIUS is launched after installation, a serial number and EDIUS ID verification screen will appear. EDIUS Pro will launch if they can be authenticated.
EDIUS ID Online Functions
After successfully creating and registering your EDIUS ID, you will be able to access your personal EDIUS ID page online to do the following:
Check your serial number information (confirmed after EDIUS verification)
Receive a Trial Version license (a trial version license can be activated for each product only once)
How to create an EDIUS ID
Follow the instructions on the EDIUS ID registration page, enter the information required and then click ‘EDIUS ID Registration’. You will then receive an email, with instructions explaining how to complete your registration.